If you are interested in a full-time teaching position, below is a summary of the job and requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us at the email listed below and include your full name and contact information and we will get back to you.
We are currently looking for a certified K-5 elementary school teacher. If you are enthusiastic, love to work with children and innovative look no further! Academy Adventures Midtown is a small school, with small class sizes and allows teachers to be creative in their classrooms. We focus on the whole child, not just teaching to the test. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Be able to effectively manage the classroom, prepare lesson plans, instruct students, evaluate and monitor students’ performance in order to advance student achievement. Be able to adapt, understand and appreciate diversity of our students.
Work collaboratively as a team member to plan instruction and school policy. Willingness to participate in school activities on occasion after school hours. Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
Ability to incorporate technology into daily lessons.
- Flexible and willing to teach a possible combination class
- Willingness to work with the extended day learning program
- Arizona Elementary Certificate
- Valid Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Resume/Work Experience & References
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles) OR proof of MMR immunization
- Ability to be at work on time. Work hours 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, with occasional after hour special events/trainings
To begin the process, please send the following documents:
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Arizona Teacher Certification (and/or Transcripts showing at least a bachelors degree)
- Resume and References
Information can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org